Friends of Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens invites you...
Experience the park’s magic for the first time, or the first time in a long time through our lens Wednesday, June 29 from 10-11:30am during our Walk & Talk exclusive to community leaders, elected officials, and District agency representatives like yourself.
We’ll address your questions and talk about:
- FoKAG’s vision for racial equity and greenspace
- The park’s access to the Anacostia River Trail, and the infamous wild turkey featured in the Washington Post
- WELLderness: A Free Outdoor Wellness Series, and our other DC resident-informed public programs
- The park’s embedded legacy in Ward 7, and its Black and Indigenous history
- What we can do together to connect this neighborhood national park to District residents
We look forward to walking and talking with you on June 29!